Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A 6 minuter SDE

It's a different story when you do your video editing during preps, a little at the ceremony, and finally, just adding photos from your photographer friends at the reception. Same-day edits give editors barely an hour and a half to complete the editing and exporting to a file or DVD.
I've tried to lay-down first the important video clips of the event versus laying down the soundtrack first, and during the ceremony, make "himay" with the clips from preparations. My total timeline was running at 4 minutes already!  I dragged the soundtrack to my timeline and found it easier to trim down clips and remove what I didn't needed to form the MTV. I got my soundtrack from MUSICBED.COM. There's a secret behind how you can get the soundtracks for free, but that will come up in my show, Camerageek TV soon!

Here's what we did for our fellow supplier Kaye, courtesy of the photographer friend Abner, who hired the team  to do their onsite AVP.

No comments:

Post a Comment